10.29.2005

The final revulsion...

Here are the almost last photos of our trip. This first batch comes from the freakshow pajama jam...

"Hello my name is Ms. Electra Fyre and I'm here to show you around the waaaay too early sunday morning show they forced us to do."


"Here is spike and Lenore. Spike is sporting kool JD pants."


"This is Spider. I'd do her."


"This is Bizzaro in his floofy pants. He gets to do Spider. I'll have her kill him in his sleep."


"That's Moose who pulled an all nighter. See what he missed?"


"And how he felt afterwards"


"This is Moose's Brain..."


"This is Moose's Brain on FIRE!!!"


Ok now a buncha random photos from the shows....
















This is a Zombie Bum


He likes Beer


and he beat our ass at cards...


We were not pleased.


He took all our money.


I think he cheated.


It's been a fun educational time had by all. Gonna do Halloween in style and come back to Dallas. There will be a few more photos after I return so check back ina week or so... thus has spoken the PANTY NINJA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home